Friday 7 July 2017

Another Funky Girl

Hi everyone 

It's FRIDAYYYYY Yaaay! Crafting weekend planned? I hope so! 

Today's card is using another of the gorgeous Krista Smith images available over at Make It Crafty. 

I coloured this one a couple of days ago but have been waiting for the new Maja papers to be delivered. 

I have used a sketch by the super talented Milo Lilja to create the layout of this card. Take a look at the sketches page on Milo's site - there are lots of fantastic ones to choose from. 


 And here is my take on that Sketch 


Pearls - from my stash

The Ribbon Girl products:
 
 

Copics Used:
Hair: E49 E79 E77 E73
Skin E04 E11 E21 E00 E000
Lips/Earring E07
Top B99 B97 B95 B93 B91
Skirt E57 E55 E53
 



I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Keep Smilin'
Stacey S xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment