Tuesday 27 June 2017

It's A Girl

Hi everyone, 

I hope you have all had a lovely crafty evening. I have! I kicked the hubby off to work (overtime on his day off too!) and he kids are both in their rooms doing their thing so tonight it has just been me, my copics, Ribbon Girl products and soaps catch up on the TV! 

I had no idea what I was going to make tonight so I just made it up as I went along.  

I don't actually know anyone having a baby but I love this image and wanted to use it so this is one for the pile gathering dust in my craft room. 


Image -  Cosy Pram = Lili Of The Valley 

Products from The Ribbon Girl:
Other products:
Prima Junkyard Findings Zip - Local craft shop





I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment