Monday 23 January 2017

Hello Cupcake!

Hi everyone

I hope you have all had a lovely evening. I did a Live video on Facebook today colouring a gorgeous Scrappers Delights image. I haven't quite finished it yet so will blog the finished card once it is complete.

I also managed to finish off this little card for my God-Daughter who turns 10 next month.  I love this sweet image from Lili Of The Valley.

 

Image is coloured with Copics:
Hair  E27 E25 E23
Skin E04 E11 E21 E00 E000 R21
Top & Hat ribbon (TBC - will check combo and add later)
Skirt B99 B97 B95 B93





Ingredients -


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Keep Smilin'
Stacey x

2 comments:

  1. Stacey, what a wonderful birthday card for your God-Daughter! The image is adorable and beautifully colored, along with your gorgeous patterned paper. Lovely embellishments...so much to look at! Love the placement of your beautiful bow at the top of your card. Thanks for joining our January challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, what a beautiful birthday card, so many different layers. Good luck and thank you for popping in to the LTSCB. Pen x DT Member

    ReplyDelete