Saturday 2 July 2016

Magnolia - Princess Pea Tilda

Hi everyone

Wow! It has been so long since I last blogged. Life has been pretty hectic and work has been very busy recently and I just have not had the time or energy to craft. But I am happy to say things are settling down again now and I have had a lovely day crafting today. Want to see what I made....


Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Bead Sprays & Cheesecloth  - Live & Love Crafts
Lace & Ribbon - Brenda's Lace & Ribbons
Pearls - Stash





I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Keep Smilin'
Stacey S

1 comment:

  1. Mojo is back in the building! Utterly fabulous, it looks like Tilda is sat in the most beautiful garden with all those lush flowers and cute fence :-) Really clever to have her sat on the window ledge!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete