Saturday 11 June 2016

Magnolia - Tilda with Ornament

Hi everyone 

Ok so I know I have annoyed people with my early start of the Christmas cards but guess what - here is another hehehehe. 

I love love love this image of Tilda swinging on a Christmas bauble. I must admit though, the whole time I was colouring it I was singing Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball' in my head. 


Ribbon, Pearl and net trim, Pearls & Slider - Brenda's Lace & Ribbon Specials  
Cheese Cloth - The Ribbon Girl 
Dies:
Marianne Creatables - Christmas Tree 
Memory Box - Frostyville Border
Memory Box - Snowflake Corner 
Creative Expressions - Filigree Holly 





Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx 


1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely not annoyed at your early Christmas cards...more like in awe of your organisation and annoyed that I am never this organised - lol!
    Your card is beautiful; I love the frosty elegance, and yes, the same song came into my head as soon as I saw this! Tilda has more clothes on though!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete