Saturday 4 June 2016

Full Steam Ahead!!

Hi everyone, 

My husband has a birthday coming up next week and since being a child he has loved trains. His dad worked on the railways so he grew up around trains and particularly loves steam trains. When I spotted this image from Mo Manning I just knew it had to be his next card. (Don't worry - he wouldn't have a clue how to find my blog so he won't see this before then)  


All shapes were cut on the Silhouette Cameo. 

Copics used:
Skin E04 E11 E21 E00 E000
Hat/Dungarees B97 B95 B93
Neckerchief B95 B93 B91
Steam  C6 C4 C2 C0 BLENDER
Train R89 R46 R24
Track  T9 T7 T5

Sky and Ground done with stencil brush and distress inks



I would like to enter this into the following challenges 
Mo's Digital Pencil - Anything Goes

 
Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment