Tuesday 16 September 2014

Look who's having a DT Call

Hi everyone, 

Today is the day! Teddy Bo have released their DT call and I am so excited to apply for this one. I have recently fallen head over heels with these little bears and would love to be on the DT (I will still be using these a lot regardless but how cool would the DT be) 

So the DT application is to add your favouritististist  Teddy Bo card/project onto Teddys Facebook page but I thought I would make a new one and blog it along with all the other Teddy Bo projects I have done recently. 

Here is my latest card, 


Spiral sprigs and flower beads - That Craft Place
Ribbon - from my stash
All Shapes - Cut on the Silhouette Cameo


The image is coloured with Copics. 

For the inserts card I have used the same image but flipped Bea and shrunk her down. 




I really enjoyed working on this project and I think this Teddy Bea digi is going to be one of my favourite. 

Here are some other Teddy Bo Projects I have made and the links to the original blog posts. 

 Teddy Bo is Back



Good Luck everyone who is going for a place on the Teddy Bo DT 

Keep Smilin' 
Stacey xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love all these projects Stacey but that top pink card is smokin'!

    ReplyDelete