Sunday 13 July 2014

In the Bag!

Hi everyone, 

Our current challenge over at That Craft Place is Decorate A Bag. 

Today I want to show a bag I have made on the Silhouette Cameo (OH Christineeeee) and embellishments from That Craft Place.




The bag itself is cut all in one peice using a cut file from the Silhouette store. I pre-printed my card with a paper from Scrapper's Delights and then cut the file from that.  I used the Cameo to cut out the digi and layers and also the doily which I cut in half. The Celebrate sentiment was always designed, printed and cut from the Cameo. 
The large rose ribbon, pearl centers, pearl swirls, feathers, ribbon and of course the Silhouette Cameo are all from That Craft Place. 

The bag itself is just short of 6" tall, the digi measures just 8cm - the smallest digi I have ever coloured. 




Head over to That Craft Place to check out the gorgeous range of embelishments and ribbons available. And if you don't already have a Cameo....DO IT! You won't regret it. 

Pop along to the chellange blog too. There are lots more bags on show there from the fab DT and you have another 6 days to create yours and enter the challenge. 

Links you might find useful:

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:



Keep Smilin' 
Stacey xxx

7 comments:

  1. wonderful creation and detailing Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Staceyyyyyyyyyyyy....... NOOOOOOOOOOO!! STOP IT!! hehe! (Writing my 'I will not buy' a hundred times!).

    But wowwwww what a fabbie PINK creation... I love it!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous gift bag and your teeny tiny SC image looks great on it!
    I have no idea how Christine hasn't bought a Cameo yet with all your encouragement - that is some serious willpower!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so very pretty! Gorgeous colouring, as always! I really love the addition of the lovely feathers too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful gift bag, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bag - love the way you've offset the image several times! Thank you for joining the Crafting At The Weekend Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete