Saturday 26 July 2014

Gorgeous PPinkdolls Digis

Hi everyone, 

Last night one of my DT friends shared a group and added me to it for ppinkdolls digital stamps. I had never heard of them and popped over for a look. WOW they are so cute! I just had to add a couple to my digi library so I purchased these two little beauties and just had to colour them up right away:


I decided to work with the monochrome one first as it has been a while since I did a monochrome card. 


The image can be found in the ppinkdolls store HERE
I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut the card base, the oval and the fancy oval. 
The flowers are from Sweet Lilac
The metal corner, pearl swirls, charm, ribbon and bling come from That Craft Place
Sentiment tags are from Lili of the Valley


I have used a combination of the W, N and C copic greys to colour the image. 
 

I have left the inside of the card blank as I think this could be used for a variety of occasions. 

I can't wait to build up my collection of ppinkdoll digis! 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Oooh.... i think I LIKE!! Stunning monochrome colouring hon...... and wow to the layout and inside too.. think I may just have to pop over to see these new digis!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to get some of these images. They fascinate me... cute but not cute... all at the same time. I'm with Christine, that is some great mono colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'er a bit dead clever at colouring with black shades aren't yer love! That monochrome card is a TAAAD gorgeous! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacey they ate really cute and you have coloured them beautifully. Just adore the monochromatic card.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nooooo, stop tempting me! Your colouring is gorgeous and especially love the monochrome card - so stylish :-)

    Big hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete