Monday 10 March 2014

Saved the best for last!

Hi everyone,
 
Are you ready to see the last of the cards made with the fabulous stamps from the March release over on All Dressed Up?
 
 
Of the 4 images in March release I think this is my favourite! The image is 'A Little Me Time'
 I made the base of the card by taking a fancy corner cut file in the cameo and duplicating it 4 times. I then rotated 3 of them so that I have a square shape. Next I welded these all together and then created and offset for the card base. There really is no end to what you can do with the Cameo.
The shape around the image, flag with greeting and Eiffel Tower are also cut on the cameo. I used lost of Shabby White Ftantage on this card and flowers are a mixture of some from The Ribbon Girl and some from in my stash.
 
The image is coloured with Copics.
 
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
You can see a lot more inspiration for these new images over on the All Dressed Up blog and did you know we also have a group on Facebook where you can upload your cards and check out lots of other cards from other Dressy fans!
 
Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx
 

6 comments:

  1. It's stunning Stacey... I LOVE the fancy shapes you've used to show off this lovely image to perfection! Gorgeous colouring as always... and now I'm going to have to write 100 lines of 'no I don't need to get a Cameo...'!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you do
      yes you do
      yes you do
      yes you do
      yes you do

      Delete
    2. Writew out 1oo times, I must get a Cameo, I must get a Cameo. xxx

      Delete
  2. Fabulous detailing and image Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All four are belters Stacey. I can't make my mind up which is my VERY favourite, the last one, or THIS one. Awww Can't choose! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Stacey.

    Thanks for sharing at Love to Create this week.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete