Sunday 30 March 2014

New challenge - That Craft Place - Buttons!

Hi everyone.
 
My last post for March - wow what a busy month it has been! 
 
To end the month we have a fab challenge over at That Craft Place where out theme is
 
 
We want to see what you can create using everyones favourite embellishment - Buttons!
 
 
I have a friend on Facebook who has recently had a little baby girl who is absolutely beautiful! I was looking for an image and wondering which to use when I came across this little sweetie on Digistamp Boutique. Now I know Rebecca (Mum) is absolutely mad on rabbits and guinea pigs. So when I saw this image with the bunny on the bib I knew this was the one!
 
The babygrow shape is a cut file from the Silhouette Store and cut on the cameo.
The paper is Paper Daisies from Sugarplum Paperie
 
 
 
I used the Cameo Sketch Pens to write the message inside the card.
 
 
The image is coloured entirely with Copics.
 
Head on back to That Craft Place now to add your entry and check out the rest of the DT's button projects.
 
Useful links:
 
 
Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

5 comments:

  1. This is just so so cute, love it.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca (fellow DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this card is so cute.
    Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacey, I am sure Rebecca will love this :) and guinea pigs and rabbits :) Also I fully agree, Megan is sooo beautiful princess.

    Thank you also for your kind messages you have left me on my blog xx
    Annie

    ReplyDelete