Friday 7 February 2014

All Dressed Up for a little inspiration!

Hi everyone,
 
Today is a very exciting day for us Dressy Girls over at All Dressed Up.
Wendy has released another set of gorgeously sweet digis and we got to play with them to bring you this inspiration post.
There are 4 new digis in todays release and choosing which one to use was no easy task!
 
I opted to go for a boys card this time as I do tend to always go down the pink fluffy girly route so its nice to have a change and do a male card now and then.
Here is my card:

I used the new release Rock My World available now from All Dressed Up Store (check out the other new releases while you are there!)
The papers I used are All About A Boy Paper Pack from Jessica Sprague
The image and all dies were cut out on the Cameo
 
The image was coloured with promarkers for the skin and copics for everything else.
 
Don't forget that as well as an amazing store and incredible blog, All Dressed Up also has a great fans group over on Facebook where you can share your creations and see more inspiration from the fab team of Dressy Girls.
 
Hope to see you there
Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

5 comments:

  1. So fun and cute! Perfect for any little guy and I love all the bright colors.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card brilliant colouring Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb boy/man card Stacey! LOVE the papers and the embellishments that set off the image so beautifully. Now...I need to know how to cut him out so perfectly on the cammie please. Grovel grovel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image was so good it made me leave the girly images for once as well! Fabulous colours and star details :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card ROCKS hon.... love it!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete