Sunday 15 December 2013

Digi Galore - Anything Goes

Hi everyone, first of two DT posts today. First up is Digi Galore.
 
 
 
We have a fab Anything Goes challenge to bring you today with an amazing prize. A gift certificate for a digi store of the winners choice! How amazing is that!
 
 
The image is Xmas Xfiles from Dr Digi. I used the cameo to cut out the lettering and the papers are from a selection of artists over on Etsy. I think I must have been on the Christmas Sherry when I made this one as its as straight as a dogs back leg! I love this image and can't wait for the recipient to see it.  
 
I used copics to colour the image.
 
I would like to wish all our Digi Galore fans a very Merry Christmas. Pop back to Digi Galore and have a look at the other DT ladies cards and add your own entry. See you in the New Year!
 
Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment