Saturday 7 December 2013

Advent - December 7th - Post 1

Hi everyone,
A big thank you to everyone who is keeping up with my advent posts. I would love to hear what you think in the comments below. Please leave your blog addy and I will pop over and return the love.
Ok onto tonights card which is from my first stamping love - Lili Of The Valley. 

The papers I used are Winter Wonderland digi papers from  over on Etsy.



The image was coloured with promarkers.
I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut out the snowflakes and used the fantastic offset function on the cameo to make a backing for them so they stand out a bit better. I used a shimmer dome sticker from Papermania in the centre of each one.

The sentiment was printed using Docrafts Digital Designer.The bow is handmade using Beresfords double sided satin ribbon. The corner is again cut on the Cameo.

If anyone is thinking about getting a Cameo - STOP!!! Stop thinking about it and do it! You will never regret it. The cameo is available from That Craft Place via their website or facebook shop

Ok time for me to go now and leave you with another sneaky peek at the next card..

I hope you can pop back at midday where the full card will be here for you to see.

Challenges I would like to enter this card into:
A gem of a challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Calender Challenge - Cold and Frosty

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx



1 comment: