Saturday 2 November 2013

Happy Birthday John 1!

Hiya everyone, first up today is the card I made for my brother-in-law-ish (ish because John and my sister are like an old married couple who haven't actually got round to getting married) 

The image I used on the first card was Gus Birthday Reaper from Bugaboo Stamps. Gus is perfect for any older guys cards. It was hard knowing which one to pick so I ended up going for 3 different ones in the end. The other two will be in the next two posts. 
The image was coloured with promarkers and copics. 


The card shape and grass were cut out using the Silhouette Cameo and the papers are from Docrafts spots and strips paper pack. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Keep Smilin'
Stacey x

1 comment:

  1. I love Gus! Really cool! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley for our latest challenge!
    Claire xx
    DVC DT

    ReplyDelete