Sunday 15 September 2013

That Craft Place Challenge - Things With Wings



Hey everyone. It's challenge time again over on That Craft Place and wow wow wow do we have some stunning DT cards for you this time round. I am amazed by the level of talent from my fellow DT members. If you haven't seen them yet please check back to That Craft Place challenge blog and take a look. 

Ok so this time the theme is Things with wings! 


I chose a gorgeous digi image from The Paper Shelter called Follow Me On Fairybook and here is what I did with her:


I used my best friend (my cameo) to cut out the card base, the heart banner, rolled flowers and the pink swirls you see behind the tulle. The beads, pearls, ribbon, tulle all are availble from That Craft Place





The image is coloured with promarkers and copics (now available from That Craft Place) and added some ice stickles to give her wings some sparkle. 

Im looking forward to see what you all come up with. I will be stopping by with the other DT members to leave you all some lovely comments, I'd really love it if you would do the same for me. 

Links you may find useful:

Check back on That Craft Place Challenge blog for full rules and to enter this weeks challenge and don't forget to show some love to my DT teamies and their amazing work. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Colour Me Creative - Anything Goes #77
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Anything Goes


Keep Smilin'

Stacey xxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! Beautiful coloring and love the shape. Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete