Sunday 29 September 2013

That Craft Place - Baby Challenge

Hi everyone, It's time for another challenge over at That Craft Place and this time the theme is Baby


If you saw my baby boy post last week....well here is Flynns sister Ellie...


The image is from Digistamp Boutique found HERE . All shapes and dies were cut on my baby - my cameo (cameo and a huge range of fab accessories are available from That Craft Place) 


The image was coloured with promarkers and copics


Things are a little hectic for me at the moment I have a lot going on at work and my kids are both made up with colds so I apologise for the shortness of this post. Please head back to That Craft Place to check out my DT teamies projects and blogs and to enter your baby card into this weeks challenge. 

Links you may find useful:

keep smilin'
Stacey xxxx 



No comments:

Post a Comment