Sunday 22 September 2013

Here Come The Boys Challenge #61 - Baby Boy Cards

Hiya everyone, wow what a few days its been! I have so much to tell you and share with you over the next few days! Let's start with the next fab challenge from Here Come the Boys, this fortnights theme is Baby Boy Cards. Let me tell you theres some super sweet inspiration waiting for you over on the main challenge blog from my fellow DT members. Here's mine:


The image is Baby Fynn from Digistamp Boutique found HERE. If you follow my blog you may just see his little sister Ellie make an appearance soon too! 

The backing papers are from the Dovecrafts spots and stripes pack. 

All shapes were cut on the cameo and the writing was done using the sketch pens on the cameo. The silhouette cameo, sketch pens and a range of other accessories are available from That Craft Place

I coloured the image in using promarkers (skin) and copics (everything else). I was aiming for a pale blue but as I'm still relatively new to copics I struggled a little and ended up going darker and darker. 


I used the same papers inside and printed a tiny version of the stamp in the corner with the work congratulations. 

I hope you will jump back over to Here Come The Boys and enter this fab  challenge. 

I'll be back later with another post with some amazing news so pop back soon! 

Keep Smilin' 

Stacey xxx 

2 comments:

  1. Stacey I love this layout and the fab image, I always admire the DT's colouring and yours is superb! hugs Woo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as a button Stacey
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete