Monday 16 September 2013

A lovely Monday off work

Hi everyone, today was my day off work and I had decided on another craft day (no surprises there then!) Anyway, I wanted to make a card to send in with an application for the DT call that the lovely ladies over at All Dressed Up stamps are having this week. I will be honest I hadn't come across these stamps much before this week.

 Amazingly Ive been digi stamping for just over a year now and still finding companies i've not seen yet. Well let me tell you these stamps are just adorable. Let me show you the card I made to support my application:


Although All Dressed Up stamps offered a free digi to work with I visited the shop and fell in love with this digi. I was really impressed to find that not only did you get the file with the three girls on, you also get the file for each girl seperate! Brilliant! 


The image is Three Little Autumn Girls. I have coloured the image with a mix of Promarkers and Copics. I have to be honest this is the first time I have attempted to colour dark skin and for a first attempt i'm happy.  


The main shape of the card was cut on the silhouette cameo which I got from That Craft Place. The banners, hearts, and rosettes were all also cut on the cameo. The pearls and ribbon were also from That Craft Place. The dew drops were from my stash

So thats my card I will be sending in to All Dressed Up to apply for a place on the Design Team, along with my other two favourite cards HERE and HERE

Wish me luck! 

Challenges I would like to enter this card into:



Keep Smilin'

Stacey xxx 

12 comments:

  1. Fab card Stacey and all the best for the DT!!
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card. Not only are you great at colouring you turn a lovely image into supurb cards that anyone would love to recieve. xxxLook forward to seeing more of your brilliant cards.

    love Jules xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, great colour combo! So glad you linked up with DTC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! This is gorgeous card! Love the shape of it and your coloring of these three cute girls is gorgeous!! Thank you for playing with Little Blue Button Stamps! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is absolutly gorgeous thankyou for sharing it with us at our challenge at Challenges 4 everybody. Fiona DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just discovered All Dressed Up Stamps myself a couple of weeks ago and bought a couple of them right away! They are very cute and can't wait for some excuse to use them.
    Your card is beautiful - girls look really lovely in these colors. The first attempt of coloring the dark skin is great by me. :)
    Have a great day, Stacey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've done well coloring dark skin and I love how you made the girls from different backgrounds. Perfect card in every way. Thank you so much for taking time to visit us and play at Mema's Crafts. Good luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love your card base shape, Stacy. Your choice of embellishments were beautiful enhancements to a very lovely card. So pleased you chose to share it with us at 613 Avenue create.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cute shape and the wonderful way you colored this cute image! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Good luck and I hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Stacey!! Saw your gorgeous cards over at Creative Showcase and wondered if you would be interested in our DT call at Songbird Challenges?
    http://songbirdchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/dt-call.html
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to the team Stacey and I have to tell you, this is gorgeous! Love all the shades of purple.

    ReplyDelete