Sunday 11 August 2013

Kenny K facebook Twilight competition

Another post from me today to show you something I've made my 12 year old daughter for when she returns to school next month. She is Twilight MAD and so when I saw this competition on facebook I knew I had to enter and give her the book I made. 

Kenny K digi stamps is running a competition over on their facebook page 


The link to download the free Edward digi is on the Kenny K facebook page. Here is what I came up with. 


I coloured the image with promarkers using only the 5 Ice Grey shades. I cut the apple, star border and corner on the Cameo and used a notebook I got from That Craft Place HERE. The diamante trim and a huge range of ribbon is also available from That Craft Place. 


My daughter was over the moon and showed it to her friends and now I have 2 more to make for her to give to her friends for their birthdays. I better get busy.... 

Keep Smilin'
 photo staceysiggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment