Saturday 18 May 2013

Mayzy May Blog Hop

Mayzy May Blog Hop



Hi! Thanks for joining in the fun with Mayzy May Blog Hop. If you havent started at the beginning please hop back over to MayzyArt and have a read on how you can win a goregous prize in our blog hop.  I  
hope you have enjoyed the amazing projects you have seen
 so far from the other DTs/Guest DTs. When asked to 
choose my favourite MayzyArt stamp I knew I couldnt just 
pick one! So I picked three! 
The three stamps I used are MALLORY, TEXTING TRIXI & CHANTELLE
So - onto the card:


I used my new hougie board to score the card (I gotta admit this was about the 5th attempt at this fold) I love this fold as it looks so different and fun and yet folds into a DL envelope. Nothing special needed. 


I didn't want to use lots of backing papers to distract from the images so settled on using a Sizzix embossing folder. 


Mallory, Chantelle & Trixi


These little sentiment tags are from Lili of the Valley and come with 36 tags in the set.

I wanted to stick to the brown and pink tones throughout the card so stuck to the following colours in promarkers and copics. 

SKIN: Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Antique Pink, Baby Pink
HAIR: E21, E25, E27, E29
CLOTHES/SHOES: RV000, R81, R83, R85, Cocoa, Caramel, Sandstone. 

I hope you have enjoyed my blog hop entry...all that's left is for me to give you the next word for you to collect which is:

"I'm"



Collect the special words from all the DT and guest DT blogs and see full instructions on MayzyArt blog of how to enter to win a fantastic prize! 
So now it's time for you to hop along to the next blog - Mandz! Have fun



Stacey  - You are here!





Keep Smiling
Stacey xxxx


17 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful creation, I love it and I am getting out my Hougie board later to give it a go!!!! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card I love the shape and those 3 images are perfect for teenagers cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work Stacey. A great card
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those three images and it all looks fantastic.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! Beuatiful coloring and I love the shape of the card, would love to know the meisurements :-D
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your colour combination here, and the card looks fab, might have to try that myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab! Love that the images just stand out by themselves:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fabulous fold!!! WOW I'm going to have to try this out. Great tags with the sentiment it's an awesome idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stacey this amazing i love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous. Have never tried this fold before but it looks great. You've used my two favourite colours together too....what's not to love x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so pretty and I really like the pink & brown colour combo!!
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just adorable Stacey. You did a beautiful job on all the images.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is wonderful - I love the unusual shape of the card and you've made the images really "pop" without the need for fancy paper. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, Love all these beautiful images....fabulous shaped card.. love it... Your colouring is fantastic... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is gorgeous honey..love all those images together and your colouring lookk fab :0)..big hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete