Sunday 5 May 2013


Here Come The Boys -CHALLENGE #51 PAPER PIECING 


Hey everyone, I have been very honoured to be asked to be a Guest DT member for Here Come the Boys during May. The current challenge is Paper Piecing. Now I have never tried this before so this was a challenge in itself for me but I'm pretty happy with the result and will certainly be trying this again. Before I show you my card let me also tell you about some birthday candy Here Come The Boys has on offer! 

Check over on the Here Come the Boys blog for details on how to win! 

Now onto my card:





The stamp I used was Funtime Dan from Digistamp Boutique

Papers were from Card Making Downloads 

I used papers for his hat, trousers and top and also his skateboard. I had such fun doing this and think the effect is great! 

Colours used:
Hair (copics) - E21, E25, E27, E29
Skin (PMs) Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush
Shoes(PMs) Azure, Skye Blue, Arctic Blue
Greys: Black, Cool Grey 3, 4 & 5, Ice Grey 1, 2 and 3. 

I hope you can join us over on Here Come the Boys to take part in this fun challenge. 

Keep Smiling
Stacey xxx



1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the team Stacey, this is a great card, love the banners xx

    ReplyDelete