Monday 22 April 2013

Wedding Card

Hi everyone, another day off work and spent it crafting again. I did spend an hour or two sorting out all my craft space first and one thing I went through was my ribbon stash. OH MY LORD... I think I had better use some up before I buy anymore: 
Hehehe
My Craft room (AKA our dining room) was lovely and tidy when I had finished....for about 10 minutes till I started crafting again! 

Anyway, onto todays card, the image if from Redonkulous Designs



the inside


Stash list:
Copics:
Hair - E21, E25, E27 & E29

Promarkers
Hair - Raw Sienna, Mustard & Buttercup
Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Baby Pink and a touch of Antique Pink on the lips. 
Suit & Shoes - Black, Cool Grey 5, 4 & 3
Purple highlights - Prussian & Violet
Dress - Putty, Almond & the old faithful blender pen. 

Papers were from first edition papers - Daydream

Dies:

Spellbinders Edgeabilities Dies-Classic Triple Scallop 

Cheery Lyn Hearts.

Ribbon, Flowers & Charm from stash. 

Would love you to leave a comment I read every one and love to hear what you think of my work. 

Keep Smiling
Stacey xxx





3 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card! Love the image might just have to buy that one! Happy blogging look forward to tomorrow's post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps I've blogged you in my post for Teddy Bo Tuesday too, hope more visit your fab blog xxx http://the-craftymonkey.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much hunnie xxx Im on a 12 hour shift today so wont be any post today :( xxx

      Delete